Question: Why vacuum????
Answer: For your health, your family's health, and even your tenant's and trades people's health:
IT IS NOT "Just dust in the ceiling"…
The roof cavity may contain:
- Old Synthetic Mineral Fibres (fibreglass, glass wool, mineral wool, loose-fill, cellulose fibres, ceramic fibres )
- Pesticides / Chemical pol1utants
- Asbestos particles
- Lead / Heavy metals
- Spider webs
- Rat / mouse / Possum/ cockroach faeces and even carcasses
- Can be a fire hazard
Why not contact us now to enquire about our 30-day obligation-free quote?
I've got insulation up there – I know it's not working – that will seal it in…
- Some insulation has been shown (by NSW fire representatives) to be a fire hazard
- That insulation that is not working: may be the reason you have rodents nesting up there
Okay, so when should I consider vacuuming?
Particularly needed for children under 4 years pregnant women and allergy sufferers.
- Dust leakage from walls vents and ceiling roses.
- Conversion of an attic space.
- Demolition ceilings / walls.
- Extensions / Second Story extensions.
- Installation of : insulation, ceiling fans, ventilators, ducted air
Okay, so why choose Attic Vac?
- The work completed is by our team: who have been trained in the correct procedures
- Machines used are designed especially for this form of work, and are fitted with H.E.P.A. (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters
- Machines used: are designed and built by safe-t-vac -leading engineer of Industrial vacuum machines for this very purpose
- Registered and owned by our family since 2000
- We are a family run business (husband and wife running the show)
- We are happy to provide references upon request (keeping in mind everyone’s right to privacy)
- Certificate of Currency: Public Liability & Workers compensation available upon request.
I, Personally, would like to thank Jenny for All of her assistance - Nothing was too much for her & The boys were perfect gentlemen - Very well mannered. - M.Chorley
Fantastic, Very helpful & resourceful - nothing problem or issue. - Kate Juracich
Very satisfied with the service provided. - R.Price
Very Happy. Extremely helpful from the phone call to installation & being able to do job within 2 days of phoning. The installers were excellent, fun charcators - highly recommended. - Leanne North